Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Is visiting

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes... I made it over! Why I'm typing in a new topic before going thru the others is beyond me. Hay noone said I had to be perfect, only that I had to visit!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    You have no idea how much this means to me...I love you.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -swoons- Its so Nice to be loved!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •